The Haute-Saône is located near the Vosges Mountains, the administrative capital is Vesoul who has over 16 000 inhabitants.
The Haute-Saône appears among the first wooded lands of France through the mountains and reefs surrounding the territory. Its many rivers represents a real paradise for freshwater sports (kayaking, paddle, oar,...).
If you are taking a break in this french department, you must visit these beautiful sites and places :
- The medieval castle of Oricourt
- Both museums of Albert and Felicie Demard in Champlitte
- The House of Negritude and Human Rights in Champagney
- The glass and crystal factory of Passavant-la-Rochère
- The museum of the mountain in Haut-du-Them-Château-Lambert
So, many leisure activities are available and are waiting for you in the Haute-Saône: swimming, water or mechanical sports...
Will you miss it?