Germany, in the heart of the European continent, is not the first destination that comes to mind to go on holiday. However, due to its position, it is one of the best starting points for traveling to Germany by motorhome !
Quite popular with tourists, its capital Berlin has now become the third favorite tourist destination for travelers.
Traveling to Germany by motorhome is above all discovering a great touristic variety: nature, history, art, culture, everything is there ! Whether you prefer the quiet holiday in the countryside or be on the road looking for new cultural discovery… Between wonderful landscapes and beautiful monuments, there is something for everyone !
In short, why traveling to Germany by motorhome ?
Germany is a cosmopolitan and dynamic city with a quality of life incomparable. Moreover, the comfortable country’s financial situation gives to Germany a dynamic economy. It also has a rich historical and cultural heritage (monuments, architectures …). And, without forgetting the many outdoor activities available in the territory (hiking, cycling, alpinism,…)
Traveling to Germany by motorhome, the 10 places that you can not miss during your trip!
- Bavaria and its stunning landscapes,
- The capital city of Berlin and its rich heritage,
- The Romantic Road in the south (from Würzburg to Füssen)
- The Wine Route (along the Rhine)
- The biggest cities such as Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Frankfurt,
- Some other charming villages : Aachen(Aix-La-Chapelle), Nuremberg, Brunswick,
- The Black Forest
- The botanical gardens of Palmengarten in Frankfurt,
- The Lake of Constance (Baden-Württemberg)
- Baden-Baden, a town renowned for its spa and the Christmas market.
So go ahead, do not hesitate ! And if you are traveling to Germany by motorhome, take the opportunity to taste the national drink: the beer !
Enjoy your trip with CaraMaps !