Whether for a long weekend or a whole week, we often do not want to travel far from home. The capitals and cities of Europe then appear as popular holiday destinations for motorhome drivers. Here are the top cities in Europe for a motorhome trip!
- 🇨🇿 Prague: During Christmas holidays it is an ideal destination, the atmosphere is particularly magical. You will discover the beauty of the Old Town Square and for the fans you will have the opportunity to admire John Lennon’s wall covered by lots of graffitis. Where can I park my RV? You can park in Camp Fremunt.
- 🇵🇹 Lisbon: A cosmopolitan city in full swing. You can eat Belém Pasteis as well as take the mythical yellow train. The beauty of this city is partly due to its many viewpoints, where you can find breathtaking views. Moreover, food is very cheap, so you can discover all local specialities. Where can I park my RV? In Parking Museu Nacional dos Coches.
- 🇮🇹 Roma: Capital of Italy, you will appreciate its fountains and especially the Trevi one, where you can make a wish. Do not forget to rent a Vespa to visit the small streets of the city and feel like a real italien! The Dolce Vita is only a few kilometers away… Where can I park my RV? In Area di sosta Camper Park Colombo.
- 🇸🇪 Stockholm: This city is one of the most beautiful cities in Northern Europe and we will not say the opposite! It is a charming city where life is easygoing. We also appreciate the city for its proximity to nature. This travel destination is therefore ideal for all nature lovers. Where can I park my RV? In Camping Tantolundens.
- 🇦🇹 Vienna: Vienna is a very beautiful city especially in summer. Here you can visit Schönbrunn Palace and be mistaken for a day with an Empress. You will also discover the Museum of Fine Arts and the National Opera, an architectural jewel! Where can I park my RV? In Parking Vienna.
So, what’s your next vacation destination?
Don’t hesitate to share your travel pics! 📸
Have a nice trip with CaraMaps 😀