This week, CaraMaps decided to take you on a trip to the mountains. Ready, set, ski..! ⛷Winter is upon us and it’s time to catch some fresh air … The benefits of skiing in the mountains with your RV are numerous. In fact, the first advantage is that you can visit many different stations, so you do not have to book your accommodation in advance. That is why you have more chances to discover new places. In this context, do not hesitate to find your station on CaraMaps, as well as plan your trip. Moreover, if you want, you can go to ski stations where snow has just fallen. No surprises on arrival..! It is also interesting that you can sleep directly at the foot of the ski slopes. In the morning you will be the first to go skiing, doing so you will avoid the crowds and enjoy the slopes just for you. Amazing, isn’t it? If you go to the mountains with your motorhome, you take the comfort of an apartment, even if it requires a little more organization! In the large bunkers you can stow all your ski equipment. Shower with hot water, living room, kitchen, comfortable bed, heating… everything is there to make you feel at home. CaraMaps shows you a small selection of campsites where you can park your RV in the mountains:
- Campsite „Les Deux Glaciers“ Chamonix, France 🇫🇷
- Service area Villard sur Donon, France 🇫🇷
- Campsite „Le Parc Isertan“ Pralognan-la-Vanoise, France 🇫🇷
- Campsite „Le Robinson„, Enveitg, France 🇫🇷
- Campsite „Huttopia Font-Romeu„, France 🇫🇷
- Service area Ceresole Reale, Italy 🇮🇹
- Campsite Arc en Ciel, Italy 🇮🇹
- Campsite des Glaciers, Orsières, Switzerland 🇨🇭
- Campsite Cuizon, Ormont-Dessous, Switzerland 🇨🇭
- Campsite „El Cortal Del Gral„, Lles de Cerdanya, Spain 🇪🇸
- Campsite „Sol i Neu„, Espot, Spain 🇪🇸
Are you convinced? The ski slopes are waiting for you now!
Do not hesitate to share your travel stories as well as your pics on CaraMaps.
Have a nice trip with CaraMaps.