Fancy a sunny trip in the south of Spain? Here is a list of good camp-sites where you can go and spend pleasant holidays. Olé 💃🏽
Most of these camp-sites have a swimming pool or are really close to the beach. So you can relax and sit back on your sunbed. Usually the weather offers a relaxing week around the pool or feet in the sea, and helps you recharge before starting a new week at home.
Here is the list of our camp-sites proposal:
- Camping Playa Granada is situated in Motril, just in front of the beach. It offers multiple services and is really close to restaurants along the sea. You are going to be able to have a nice walk on the coast after a good diner in a restaurant. You can alternate between days around the pool and days at the beach.
- Camping Don Cactus is also situated in Motril, but not close from the first camp-site. This one is close to another beach and also offers many services and has a swimming pool.
- Camping La Garrofa is a little bit apart from Almeria. This camp-site is a real gem. You will have a direct access to the beach and the surroundings are wonderful. And yes, there are also services.
Some more of nice camp-sites:
- Camping Los Escullos is a little bit far from the beach but there is a swimming pool and you can still go for a trip at the beach. You can spend a relaxing week at the campsite, there are many services and the landscape is beautiful.
- Camping La Caleta is situated near Nijar and is close to the Cuevo cove. The landscape of the surroundings is really pretty and the camp-site offer many service. Do not hesitate to have a walk along the coast.
- Camping Playa de Mazarrón is situated in Bolnuevo and really close to the beach. The camp-site offers many services and you can find all kind of shops really close in the town. This is where to spend sunny and relaxing week in the south of Spain.
- Caravaning La Manga is situated in Cartagena, just near the Mar Menor. With many services this camp-site in just near the beach and also offers a swimming pool. A really nice landscape to look at!
Enjoy your trip in the south of Spain with CaraMaps! 👋🏼