You want to park with your motorhome in a peaceful place in the heart of the nature completely isolated but you fear for your safety ? Let’s take a look at safety in motorhomes in order to avoid thefts, aggressions… No more worries about security, do not be in danger and facilitate your next trip in motorhome ! Anticipate 🔎 When you arrive, do not forget to take some precautions and check the area where you plan to park before spending the night there with your motorhome.
- Wheel tracks on the ground
- Glass shards (windscreens, …) on the ground
- Presence of objects such as bottles of alcohol, garbage cans, …
- Tags, graffiti, …
- First, close all the shutters, windows and doors of your motorhome.
- Then, you can opt for other solutions to make your motorhome as secure as possible, such as straps or chains (with or without padlocks) to lock the doors from the interior of your vehicle.
- Finally, some tools indispensable for some of our motorhome drivers : tear bomb, tazer, … Without forgetting the mobile phone within easy reach just in case of problem !