This week we take you on a trip around Lake Geneva, with a list of camp-sites where you can stay and enjoy nice views of the lake. You can either spend the entire trip in the same camp-site or decide to change every 2 or 3 nights and enjoy a different view of the lake. The four first camp-sites are in Switzerland🇨🇭and the two last ones are in France 🇫🇷.
- Camping Rive Bleue is situated in Port-Valais and offers a great space to park you RV. This camp-site offers many services and is really close to the Lake so you can go and have a walk along.
- Camping de Vidy is situated in Lausanne. This camp-site is perfect for people who want to enjoy a good view of the lake and at the same time go and visit the city of Lausanne.
- Camping aux Vernes-Rolle is situated just on the bank of the lake in the town of Rolle. You can enjoy a nice walk around the Arthur Vittel harbour and go on the beach of Rolle.
- TCS Camping Genève-Vésenaz is situated just next to Geneva. It is once again situated just on the bank of the lake for an amazing view. A bus is going to Geneva if you want to visit the city. The free bus passes are included in the price.
Leaving Switzerland for… France for a nice trip around Lake Geneva 🚐
- Cmaping Mathieu Le Leman I is situated in Yvoire and offers really nice walks and restaurants along the lake. You could go an visit the Garden of five senses for example and then visit the Castle of Yvoire.
- Camping Les Myosotis is situated in Lugrin. It is a little bit distant from the lake but it still offers a really enjoyable view of the lake. Once again if offers nice walks on the banks of the lake, nice restaurants and nice memories.