It’s summer, time to spend some time on the coast. And what about spending time on the German coast? This coast is not in the top list when you think about beaches to spend your summer, but you should definitely have a look because some views are breathtaking and most beaches are beautiful. So here is for you a list of nice campsites on the German coast to enjoy a wonderful and relaxing motorhome trip 🚐
What you need to see and where you need to stop and contemplate 👀, here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Firstly, you need to go on the island of Usedom. This island is full of beaches, natural areas, hikes and bike rides, and some of the seaside resort kept the unique architecture of the XIX century, showing the blossoming of tourism at that time.
- Once at the second stop, on Rügen Island, you can visit the National Park Jasmund.
- Then do not hesitate to have a walk on Dierhagen beach , which is pretty long.
- Once in Schashagen, go and have a walk on Grömitz Seebrücke.
- The next step in Dhame, and there you need to go and see the lighthouse, Leuchtturm Dahmeshöved.
- Once in Hörnum, you have to visit the natural reserve Hörnum Odde and you also have to go and the see the historical pont of Bunker Hill. Once again, a walk on the beach won’t be too much.
- Our last stop is Sankt Peter Ording, there you can see the Sankt Peter lighthouse and go for a visit at the West Coast Park & Robbarium.
Here is the entire list of the campsites on the German coast 🏕🚐:
- Campingplatz und Ferienhäuser Haffküste Kamminke
- Campingplatz Drewoldke
- Camping in Neuhaus
- Camping & Holiday Park Baltic Walkyrien
- Camping Stieglitz
- Campingplatz Triangel
- Wohnmobilstellplatz Hörnum
- Campingplatz Rosen-Camp Kniese
Enjoy your motorhome trip with CaraMaps! 👋🏼