It's time to get fresh air and discover the most beautiful beaches in Germany!
- Sankt Peter-Ording: This beach is really well-known for its wild water. The 12 km long beach is particularly shallow, so you have to go to reach the water when the flood is low. It is very popular (especially for kitesurfers) and you can park your motorhome directly at this beach in the North Sea, which is pretty unusual. You can also park here if you don’t want to be bothered by cars.
- Rostock: The beaches of the Baltic Sea in Rostock are also worth a look: Warnemünder beach is over 80 meters long and covered with fine sand. During spring you can enjoy the Rhododendrons festival as well as admire flowers filling the park with their colors!
- Lake Constance: Germany also offers magnificent lakes. For example Lake Constance, which is beautiful in summer and same goes in winter. You will be seduced by its mesmerizing atmosphere…
- Hiddensee: It is an all pedestrian area and of only 17 square kilometers. You have to leave your motorhome at the port or in one of the keep watched parking and continue by foot, bicycle, on horseback or by the “Bimmelbahn”, a small cycle track. The west coast of the island is actually a long sandy beach, surrounded by dunes and preserved in its natural state.
- Lübeck Bay: Let’s now have a look at beaches of the Baltic Sea. The Lübeck Bay is where you can find numerous of beautiful beaches such as Timmendorfer Strand, Scharbeutzer Strand and Grömitzer (near the Dhame dune) in the north. The beach south of Pelzerhaken offers fine sand and it’s sunny all day long! You can park your motorhome here.
- Amrum: The island of Amrum in the North Sea (south of the island Sylt) is amongst the largest city in Germany. On the east coast is the Wattenmeer beach. In the west, the “Island of Freedom”, representing a sandy strip of ten square kilometers that connects the dunes of Amrun.
Anyway, write this article has made us dream, and you? Also, do not forget you can plan your trip on CaraMaps.
Have a good trip with Caramaps 😃