Despite the covid (lockdown and curfew), you are already ready to get back on the roads as soon as possible… For that, you have selected your favorite motorhome areas in March to travel soon!
Most of your favorite areas are in France 🇫🇷 and Spain 🇪🇸, quickly discover them in pictures for you next trip!
Let’s begin with the top 3 of your favorite motorhome areas of March:
1. Area des 3 Coccinelles – Gujan-Mestras (33470) – France 🇫🇷
Very spacious and well-maintained pitches are waiting for you on the area des 3 Coccinelles.
2. Parking La Hiruela – La Hiruela (28191) – Spain 🇪🇸
Free quiet parking parking for more or less ten motorhomes.
3. Services area of Biarritz – Biarritz (64200) – France 🇫🇷
The services area of Biarritz is perfect near the beach and shops.
Let’s follow the list of your favorite motorhome areas of March:
4. Area Hoya Encavera – Lozoya (28742) – Spain 🇪🇸
The area Hoya Encavera is a very pleasant place with beautiful hikes nearby.
5. Services area Château d’Oléron – Le Château-d’Oléron (17480) – France 🇫🇷
The area of Château d’Oléron is clean and quiet, facing the ocean and close to the center.
6. Area of Puerto Canencia – Canencia (28743) – Spain 🇪🇸
A natural place, very peaceful. The area of Canencia is perfect for a little break in motorhome.
7. Services area of Corsaires – Anglet (64600) – France 🇫🇷
The services area of Corsaires in Anglet, is pleasant and close to the sea. Ideal place for beautiful walks or bike rides.
The list of your favorite areas is coming to its end:
8. Beach Farret – Vias (34450) – France 🇫🇷
A good quality/price ratio for this private area Beach Farret located by the sea front.
9. Services area Barruera – Barruera (25527) – Spain 🇪🇸
The services area of Barruera, nice area near the river with barbecues, picnic tables…
10. Services area Eltziego – Eltziego (01340) – Spain 🇪🇸
The services area Eltziego has drain; it is clean and quiet, next to the city center.
So what do you think these favorite motorhome areas of March? Have you also selected your favorite places to travel soon?
Do not forget to enjoy your travel in motorhome, caravan or van with CaraMaps!