When you are travelling in motorhome cooking is often difficult. In fact, the lack of space and the small kitchen can quickly become a nightmare for many people.
Fortunately, CaraMaps is here to present tips and simple recipes that can be made during a camper trip. Let’s have a look!And what is the solution for cooking in your motorhome? Go to the restaurant? Sometimes the budget doesn’t allow such outings! Eating at the local pizzeria? Well… here are some little tips:
- 🥫 First of all, you can make tin cans to store your meals.
- 🍴 Do not forget to bring your kitchen utensils. So, you can cook as comfortable as in your home.
- 💰 Plan a budget for your meals and buy food that you’re going to need in advance.
- 🍳 Pick up simple dishes, cook them quickly. (CaraMaps shows you directly under small recipe ideas).
- During summer, mixed salads can be a good solution for small budgets. In addition, it is very refreshing and you can adapt it to your liking.
- Omelettes with mushrooms, cheese… it’s up to you! In fact, this recipe is very simple, since you only need eggs and you choose the other ingredients according to your tastes.
- Hot or cold sandwich. You can choose to eat them with ham, cheese, charcuterie or whatever you want. Very easy and quick if you have no time or space in your RV.
- For desserts you can eat ice cream (especially if it’s summer time), homemade cakes or just fruits. Nothing easier!